Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering. Microsoft, a global technology leader, presents an outstanding opportunity for individuals aspiring to work in the field of Software Engineering in India. To be eligible for this role, candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering 2023
Microsoft, a global technology leader, offers an exceptional opportunity in the field of Software Engineering across India. Candidates aspiring for this role should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. Join Microsoft and be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of technology.
|Job Role||Software Engineering|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Job Location||Across India|
Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering 2023, Job Responsibilities
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to determine user requirements for a feature.
- Begin incorporating continuous feedback loops to measure customer value.
- Contribute to the architecture process of a product/solution feature.
- Help in creating proposals by testing design hypotheses and refining code plans under the technical leadership of others.
- Produce code to test technical solutions and assist with technical validation efforts.
- Participate in the development of design documents for simple designs or user stories with oversight.
- Contribute to determining the technology that will be leveraged and how they will interact.
- Learn to create and implement code for a product, service, or feature, reusing code as applicable.
- Write code that is extensible and maintainable.
- Understand when the code is ready to be shared and delivered.
- Apply coding patterns and best practices to write code.
- Review work items to gain knowledge of product features in partnership with appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist in breaking down work items into tasks and provide estimation.
Reliability and Supportability:
- Learn about and contribute to operations of live service as issues arise on a rotational, on-call basis.
- Identify solutions and mitigations to simple issues impacting performance or functionality of Live Site services.
- Review current developments and proactively seek new knowledge that will improve the availability, reliability, efficiency, observability, and performance of products.
- Drive consistency in monitoring and operations at scale.
Embody our culture and values.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering 2023, Required Skills, and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline.
Computer Science Knowledge:
- Understanding of basic Computer Science principles, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, design patterns, and related topics.
- Related Jobs: Ingersoll Rand Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineering Trainee in Delhi