Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar – Akshay Kumar is one of the rare actors of Bollywood who has made a name in the Bollywood assiduity on his own and is one of the most successful actresses of moment’s period, whose film gets a veritably good response to the followership on a regular basis.
Akshay Kumar was born on 9 September 1969 in Amritsar and his real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia but after coming to Bollywood, he changed his onscreen name to Akshay Kumar and the moment he’s one of the most successful actors in Bollywood.
Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar
- Do you know Akshay Kumar’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia, as soon as he came to Bollywood, he changed his name to Akshay Kumar.
- Akshay was mischievous since academy time, during academy time he used to form a group named Bloody 10 and all the academy people were hysterical of this group.
- Before getting popular, in 1987 Akshay Kumar did a film in which he played the part of martial trades educator, that film was”Aaj” directed by Mahesh Bhatt. The character’s name was Akshay, and latterly he changed his name to Akshay.
- Do you know that he has a keen interest in martial trades. Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar – He went to Bangkok to learn martial trades, and in his spare time he also worked as a cook and server.
- Akshay Kumar is a blackbelt holder in Taekwondo, and it took 6 times to achieve this.
- During the firing of the movie’Singh Is Bling’, in Patiala, Akshay noticed that no bone in the vill has colors at home. So, Akshay Kumar painted the entire vill.
- When Akshay came to know that Rajesh Khanna was going to make a film called’Jai Shiv Shankar’and he demanded a youthful artist, he went to his office. He awaited for two-three hours, but Rajesh Khanna left without meeting him. Akshay Kumar says that he didn’t indeed dream that day that he’d marry Rajesh Khanna’s son one day.
- Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar – Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar – Do you know“ Saugandh” (1991) was the first film of Akshay Kumar released.
- There was a time when Akshay gave 16 successive bomb flicks, and this was the most delicate time of his Bollywood career.
- Akshay Kumar does not have any favorite Bollywood movie, his all-time favorite movie is an Italian film’ Life is Beautiful’.
- In a film by Abbas Mustan, Akshay Kumar took Rs,40000 for a trick and gave 5000 to the stuntman and the rest Rs,35000 to each worker on the set.
- Akshay Kumar is considered superstitious and believes that 9 is his magic and blessed number.
- Do you know why Akshay Kumar is called Khiladi because he has acted in 8 similar flicks in whose name the word’Khiladi’has appeared. And out of these 5 pictures have also been successes.
- Perhaps you know Akshay Kumar likes to work in fast pace. That is why he gets to see 3-4 flicks every time.
- Akshay and Twinkle were married on 14 January 2001. Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar, Their son was born on 14 September 2002 and son Nitara was born on 25 September 2012.
- In Bollywood, work generally starts from noon and goes on till late night, but if Akshay Kumar is in the film during the firing, also he puts the whole unit to work in the morning itself.
- Akshay Kumar has been nominated seven times at the Filmfare Awards, winning only doubly – for Garam Masala and Ajnabee
- Did you know that the Hera Pheri star was the original choice for flicks like Phool and Kaante Aur Pani? The corridor that followed went to Ajay Devgn and John Abraham, with whom heco-starred for successes like Suhaag and Garam Masala, independently.
- Akshay Kumar keeps his children down from the media. He believes that this will keep his nonage normal.
- Akshay respects women veritably much and considers them more important than men. Maybe that’s why he’s veritably close to his mama, family, woman, son and mama-in- law.
- Akshay Kumar was born in Amritsar. Although he lived in Old Delhi for some time and after that his entire family shifted to Mumbai.
- Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar – Akshay holds a black belt in Taekwondo. From nonage, Akshay was interested in martial trades. He also started taking its training from 8th class.
- His film”Chandni Chowk to China”, was the first film allowed by the Chinese government to fight on the Great Wall. The said fight was to be shot over 20 days, but the Chinese government only allowed 7 days of firing, leaving the entire crew to shoot day and night.
- Do you know, Akshay has also worked as a cook and server in Bangkok.
- In 2015, he was ranked# 9 by Forbes in its first global list of the loftiest paid actors in the world. He was named as the”Sexiest Man Alive”by an Indian magazine, people, in 2008.
- While making the 2014 film”Holiday”a remake of the Tamil film”Thupakki”, he got injured several times, but continued firing. In a scene where her character falls down a flight of stairs, she’s oppressively injured on her leg.
- Over the times, Akshay Kumar follows his own routine. He gets up at 5 in the morning; Workshop from 7 am to 7 pm. Unless it’s a press conference, a one-to-one meeting with the media is generally listed for 6 am.
- During his stay in Bollywood, Akshay’s name was associated with several actresses he worked with, similar as Raveena Tandon, Rekha and Shilpa Shetty.
- In 1997, made a guest appearance in Yash Chopra’s hit film Dil To Pagal Hai, for which he was nominated for the Filmfare Award for Stylish Supporting Actor
- You’ll be surprised to know that till now, Akshay has worked in further than 130 Hindi flicks.
- Read More: Shahrukh Khan Interesting Facts
Akshay Kumar is one of the biggest stars of India, known as Khiladi, Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar – Akshay Kumar has made a name for himself in the Bollywood assiduity.