How to download watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4: Apple has announced the latest version of its smartwatch operating system, watchOS 9, at the WWDC 2022. The good news is that we can now download and try out the beta version, watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4, which comes with new features like exciting watch faces, improved workout summary, medicine reminders, and much more. If you want to use and flaunt these awesome features on your Apple Watch, you can follow these simple steps to download and install the watchOS 9.5 developer beta 4.
What you will need
- Watch compatibility: To download and install the watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4, make sure you have one of these Apple Watch models with a minimum of 50% battery power and connected to a charger:
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 5
- Apple Watch SE
- Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple Watch Series 7
– iOS update: To download and install the watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4, make sure of the following:
- Your iPhone must be paired with the Apple Watch.
- The iPhone should be iPhone 8 or later.
- The iPhone should have the latest iOS 16 developer beta 4 installed.
– Apple Developer account: To download the developer beta 4 profile for watch OS 9.5, follow these steps:
- You need to have a developer account to access the profile.
- Log in to your developer account using your credentials.
- If you don’t have a developer account, you can create one by paying a yearly fee of $99.
- Keep your login credentials handy so you can log in easily.
– Stable network: To ensure a smooth and fast download and installation of the watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4, make sure of the following:
- You have a strong and stable Wi-Fi network available.
- Connect your iPhone to this Wi-Fi network.
- Check that the Wi-Fi signal is strong and stable to ensure an uninterrupted download and installation process.
– Backup: Although it is not mandatory, it is recommended to backup your Apple Watch before installing the watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4 to prevent data loss in case something goes wrong. Here’s what you should do:
- Although optional, it is advisable to backup your Apple Watch before installing the beta.
- A backup helps to keep all your important data safe.
- In case anything goes wrong during the installation process, a backup can help you to recover your data.
Be careful! If you install the watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4 on your Apple Watch, you won’t be able to go back to watch OS 8. Also, beta 4 versions usually have many problems, so it’s best not to install them on your main device.
How to download watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4 on Apple Watch
Here are the simplified steps to install watchOS 9.5 developer beta 4 on your Apple Watch:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and go to developer.apple.com.
- Tap the two-line icon and select Account, then log in with your Developer account.
- Tap the two-line icon again and select Downloads, then find and tap Install Profile next to watchOS 9.5 beta 4.
- Tap Allow and then Close.
- Alternatively, you can download the file on your Mac or PC and send it to your iPhone.
- Open Settings on your iPhone, tap Profile Downloaded from the top, and then tap Install from the top right corner.
- Enter your Passcode if prompted, and read the consent agreement.
- Tap Install twice to continue.
- Restart your watch by tapping Restart when prompted. That’s it! Your Apple Watch should now be running watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4. (How to download watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4)
How to install watchOS 9.5 developer beta 4 on Apple Watch
The certificate you downloaded earlier tells the Watch app on your iPhone that watch OS 9.5 beta 4 is available to install. If you don’t see the beta 4, try restarting your Apple Watch again. (How to download watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4)
Here are the simplified steps to download and install watchOS 9.5 beta 4 on your Apple Watch:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Watch app and go to My Watch, then tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- Enter your phone passcode and tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Connect your Apple Watch to its magnetic charger and make sure it has at least a 50% charge.
- Tap Install on your iPhone and/or your Apple Watch. That’s it! Your Apple Watch will now start downloading and installing watchOS 9.5 beta 4.
After the update is finished, your Apple Watch will restart to apply the changes. You’ll be able to see the progress on your Apple Watch screen.
- Read More: How to use ChatGPT for free on WhatsApp
If the watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4 update fails, try the installation process again. If it still doesn’t work, you can unpair and pair your Apple Watch again, then try once more. Once you’ve installed the beta, feel free to share your thoughts on what you liked and disliked about How to download watch OS 9.5 developer beta 4 in the comments section on our social media channels, such as Instagram and Twitter.
Pingback: How to use Apple Pay on Apple Watch: A step by step guide - GyanSuno