Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Process Specialist in Hyderabad: Cognizant, a renowned global technology company, is currently on the lookout for qualified candidates for the role of Process Specialist – Data at their Hyderabad location. Educational backgrounds accepted range from (BE/BTech/MCA) to High School graduates and above. As a Process Specialist in data at Cognizant, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with cutting-edge technologies and make meaningful contributions to the company’s data-related projects. This position provides a dynamic work environment where professionals can apply their skills and expertise, thereby honing their abilities in the field of data processing.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Process Specialists in Hyderabad
Cognizant, a globally recognized technology company, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Process Specialist – Data in Hyderabad. The required educational qualifications for this role are BE/BTech/MCA. Join us at our Hyderabad location and be a part of our dynamic team!
|Job Role||Process Specialist – Data|
|Education Required||BE/ BTech/ MCA|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Process Specialist in Hyderabad 2023, Job Responsibilities
- They will need to communicate with customers (both internal and external) to meet process goals.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Communicate in a way that is easily understood by clients and end users.
- Establish connections with customers and aim for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Make sure to follow and meet documented process guidelines.
- Follow the shift handover process as prescribed.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards.
- Take responsibility for suggesting process improvements in productivity, accuracy, and turnaround time.
Project Control, Management, and Review/Program Delivery:
- Report process-related issues promptly to the process lead and team lead.
- Resolve process-related queries and expedite data requests.
- Record data regarding production statistics and end-user-related notes, as necessary.
- Contribute to creating knowledge updates and stay informed about process knowledge and changes.
- Conduct root cause analysis for errors made by team members.
People / Team:
- Conduct team meetings and huddles.
- Actively participate in knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Take part in organizational activities.
- Assist new hires as a buddy.
- Provide first-level reporting.
- Conduct peer reviews.
- Conduct refresher training.
- Gather team performance data for reporting purposes when requested by Process and Team Lead.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Process Specialist in Hyderabad 2023, Required Skills, and Qualifications
- Educational qualification of BE/BTech/MCA or High School graduate or higher, as per local standards.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Strong customer service skills.